SW910038F SWORKz S35-GT2.2e FTE Factory Team Edition 1/8 Brushless Power GT Pro Kit
The project of GT2.2 Factory Team Edition(FTE) leads to a special product for SWORKz GT drivers to run in the top races in the world. The target is to be faster, lighter and easier driving performance. And we already won the World Cup 2023 in Australia – First Race, First Win !!
The Car is designed with high quality aluminum bulkheads that are allowing to change diff positions. Also with a Direct response steering servo saver with a new Ackerman system.
The latest S35-GT2.2 FTE series Lay Down Shock Tower System has a new suspension geometry to lay-down the shock positions. This is especially designed for high speed on road racing. Specially included options are the S35-GT2 front upper and lower ultra hard material arms. Also included are the latest S35-4 rear lower ABS arms (ultra hard material) that improves the GT2.2 FTE’s cornering speeds. A longer pipe holder spring that allows the pipe to sit closer to the body shell.
The 2-speed transmission has also been completely revised on the S35-GT2.2 FTE platform that significantly improved compared to S35-GT2.
The GT2.2 FTE comes standard with a new SWORKz Tornado GT 4-Shoes Clutch and Tornado GT 4-Shoes Aluminum Clutch Bell to get the maximum power from the engine to the transmission.
The S35-GT2.2 FTE has a weight-optimized, hard anodized base chassis plate made of high-strength T7075 aluminum.
The HET differentials developed by SWORKz are also included with 13T pinion and 45T crowns in the kit.
The wishbone brackets, included with square inserts, allow the axle geometry of your SWORKz S35-GT2.2 FTE to be adapted to any track layout. The front and rear CVD wishbones are made of a newly developed composite material. The side pans have also been redesigned.
The SWORKz S35-GT2.2 FTE has completely new rear knuckles made from composite materials combined with carbon plates that offers you the possibility for different setups.
There are many other changes and new ideas that were incorporated into the SWORKz S35-GT2.2 FTE that makes this car a real winner.
When designing the S35-GT2.2 FTE, the SWORKz development team focused on using materials that meet the highest quality standards. The S35-GT2.2 FTE kit is 100% SWORKz quality.
– All New front- and rear end aluminium bulkhead design for optimized heat dissipation and easy maintenance
– All New adjustable diff position to adopt to high and low grip track conditions and reducing drag
– All New front- and rear shock towers matching the new shock lay down geometry
– All New swaybar concept with easy to adjust ball end linkage
– All New drive train orientation to reduce drag and maintain superb top speed
– All New internal gear ratio for even better acceleration and mid end speed
– All New horizontal rear body mount
– All New Aluminium Servo Safer design with adopted ackermann geometry
– All New front end arm holder geometry to gather better turn in and carry more corner speed
– All New Sworkz mirror shock housing for even smoother damping characteristics
– All new smaller front bumper suiting up to date GT bodies
– All New balanced weight distribution with redesigned key component allocation
– All New battery mounting concept with lowered CoG
– All New lightened 3mm Chassis with redesigned vent openings to force cool motor, ESC and batteries
– All high grade plastic spur gear with 0,8 module for even smother and drag free operation
– All new carbon top deck design