SW910036EC SWORKz S35-4E 1/8 Pro Brushless Buggy Kit + Euros Conversion Kit
SWORKz S35-4E 1/8 Brushless Power Pro Buggy European Champion Edition Kit
The SWORKz S35-4E 1/8 Electric is designed for racing. The geometry of the car offers an optimized cornering speed paired with easy handling and maximum traction.
The S35-4E has a hard anodized and lightweight T7075 aluminum chassis with a wide layout that has been tested for a long time by our factory pilots to ensure the best performance.
The completely newly developed HET differentials are also included and offer traction that is not possible with old systems. The newly developed strut system is also standard.
The new S35-4E has a lower front and rear shock absorber arrangement and the design of the shock absorbers is adapted to this new optimized arrangement. The fixation of the shock spring plates makes it almost impossible to lose them.
The steering geometry with new Ackerman and steering plates gives the driver the feeling of total control over the S35-4E. The position of the steering servo has been completely redesigned and optimized.
Control arm mounts that now include square inserts allow you to customize the geometry of your SWORKz S35-4E to suit any track layout and condition. The front and rear wishbones are made of a newly developed composite material and match the new chassis geometry exactly. The side pans have been redesigned in the same way.
The new lighter spoiler mount allows you to adjust the position and angle of the wing to give your SWORKz S35-4E the perfect balance on the track. The aerodynamic system works optimally together with the optimized new body.
Another new development in our SWORKz S35-4E is the completely new rear wheel hub. Composite material combined with carbon plates offers you the possibility for different setups. The newly developed composite material works perfectly with the HET differentials to ensure maximum traction.
The redesigned motor mount makes it very easy to change the motor or adjust the play of the gears. There are many other small changes and clever ideas in your new SWORKz S35-4E that make the car a real winner.
The secret of a modern racing car is the ability to adapt the setup for top pilots to each track, but also to have a standard setup that works on most tracks for amateur pilots.
And your SWORKz S35-4E has these two properties to perfection.
When designing the vehicle, the SWORKz development team focused on using materials that meet the highest quality standards. The S35-4E kit only contains 100% SWORKz quality.
· New hard anodized Lightend aluminum chassis T7075
· New wide chassis design
· New Easy Change motor mounting plate
· New shock absorbers
· New shorter shock absorber housings
· New shorter piston rods
· New shock absorber caps
· New shorter front shock springs
· New solid pen holder
· New updated 3mm rear shock absorbers
· New steering servo position
· New Ackerman record
· New steering system
· New servo saver aluminum part
· New lockable servo saver nut
· New servo saving plate
· New servo saver post locking design
· New steering balls
· New steering knuckle plates
· New updated toe-in plates with square inserts
· New lightweight wing mount
· New side pans
· New lower front and rear wishbones
· New front and rear body mounts
· New composite rear hubs with carbon plates
· New multi-adjustable ball system for the rear wishbones
· New anti-lock screws for shock absorbers
· New aerodynamically optimized body
· 3 HET differentials included
· Contains special center brace system
· Black Competition Shock Springs included
· Adjustable wing position
· Adjustable wing angle
· More additional weight positions
· Stronger downstop area
· Optimized composite material
· Aluminum parts in T7075
Ground clearance: 65mm
Track width: F: 304mm / R: 306mm
Gear ratio: C: 46 / 15T, F / R: 43 / 13T
Weight: 3650g (ready to race)